4 Jul 2017

Unintended sandman

Hello Hello!
Getting some stuff done. Let's get straight to it.
Today I'm gonna show you the sand monsters.
They are not very dangerous. They do kill you but they rarely hit you. 
They are also pretty hard to time and kill, but they do have a higher drop rate for rewards.



They have a pretty funny sounds. I should make video rather than a GIF. We'll maybe in couple of weeks I'll compile a video of these last few posts so that you can hear it with sounds and music.



This desert is kind of a crossroads type of area where you get to return at least couple of times.
It's got currently over 7 caves and 2 other entrances. I'm still hoping to add some more. 
Next I think I'm gonna show you guys the ridge. It's got some new art and new type of enemies. More of running than relaxed puzzles. I like it. It's missing a music though, so I need to do that soon.

In other news:
I've been struggling with PayPal a lot lately. They have been a real pain in the ass. I think I'm going to write a rant of some kind about the whole experience once it's resolved. It's very hard to understand how companies like this can even exist.




Well. Laters!
-Johannes



2 comments:

  1. Great productivity right there! I can't wait to hear the funny sounds and your rant :D

    ReplyDelete