1 May 2017

Unintended shop with diamonds and dynamite.

Hello, 
So big changes coming. I've added the first shop and it seems to be working well. I also added diamonds to the game and they equal 10 gold pieces. This seems to work well.
You can check them out here:




So now it's finally due for me to work on a fundamental problem that I've had.
I've known for a while now that I need to redo the inventory to fit better on a local multiplayer game. 
So that's what I've done now. Here's the new inventory that should work much better than the old one.


So now for the multiplayer it should work without interrupting the other players too much. I still have some small things I need to work out with it, but mostly it seems fine. Now this change also removed the HUD from the game completely and I kinda like it when It's a bit cleaner, but on the other hand it would be beneficial to see your assigned buttons at all times, so I might be bringing that back. I'll have to give it some thought. 


Cheers 
-Johannes

3 comments:

  1. "The shopkeeper gives you the permission to light up a dynamite in his store." I love his emotionless nod xD Something to draw when your game comes out haha
    The new inventory is ingenious! Only flaw is that with the old inventory, you can see all your items at once, while for the new inventory, you need to scroll to see your items, which can be a little inconvenient, but it shouldn't be a problem if there are not too many things to hoard :D
    I trust your problem solving ability as you are a creative man ^ -^ b

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old one was definitely better that way. But it took also the whole screen. Now two people are able to look through inventories in their own time which helps tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree, that is a brilliant solution :D

    ReplyDelete