13 Mar 2017

Some small graphical fixes.

Hi.
So I have a vacation coming up. We are gonna travel to Lisbon and hang out for a week.
This means there will not be much updating going on during the upcoming week, but maybe thats a good time to show something from Lucius.

I've been adding some small details on the earlier parts of the game lately. I think I will be doing this a lot as the time goes by. Just to make the world seem more dynamic and interesting.
Here are a couple examples:

Dropping leaves.


Smokey jiminy.


I've aldo added the third playable character now. It's another boy. Hope someone likes it. So now all we need is another girl. 


My pipeline for these characters is terrible. It takes way too much work to create a new playable character. I should create some sort of automatization but I guess since we are all ready doing the last character, it makes very little sense to do it now.

Okay Cheers.
I'll be in Portugal.


1 comment:

  1. Aww look at him go! :D So cute <3
    Love the details you've added into the game, little things like that really makes a difference ^^ And thank you for posting the newest concept art for Lucius III, that made me fly ahaha xD
    Have a great time in Portugal! :D

    ReplyDelete