8 Jan 2017

The Unintended catacombs.


Hello.
Working on some unintended things. I'm just gonna quickly show you couple of the new areas that are still under construction a bit. There are some spoilers ahead, but I'm hoping that everyone will have more than enough time to forget these and they are still anyway subject to changes.

I created some mud filled rooms first. I had to do a couple of new tilemaps for this, because I plan to use the clean version of this room too. I also added a secret door to one of these rooms


This door leads to a secret room that has another new tileset. This one is themed more in a castle or catacombs style. I still might be cleaning this up a but. We shall see. At the center of this room there's a weird artifact holder type of thingy. Each of the artifacts can be obtained from various places around the mud city.






Where this might lead then? Are we gonna meet some monsters here? Maybe a new friend?  




We shall see.

-Johannes

2 comments:

  1. Wooooow this game looks fun already! :D The catacombs style reminded me of the secret chamber in Lucius, are you going to put any reference in this game? Or perhaps Easter eggs? That would be so cool and it'll help promote your games too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Perhaps something like that would fit well there.

      Delete