15 Jan 2017

A small Unintended title screen.

Hia!

Today I'm gonna share some work in progress stuff again. I've been working on the mud city and some catacombs beneath it. Currently I'm at the point where the player is actually able to enter the Castle. I did some investigating and I did find some examples from the 8 bit era that used perspective backgrounds at some points, and I was looking to give the player a special feeling before entering this place. It still needs some work and fine detail, but I really like the direction this is heading.








I'm probably gonna change the music for this part. This is a new tune that somehow is stuck in my head so I had to record it and now it's in game. I'll probably end up using it somewhere else tho. This part would require some more delegate piano sombre moment thingy. I'm not sure.

Also Lucius has been having a good week. I was afraid that the changes in the Steam store would have a negative effect of the sales, but it seems that it's selling still somewhat in a regular or even better pace. The Lucius Bundle is currently -85%.




We'll that's that. Next time I'll take you inside the castle.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that the sales is going well for Lucius! Maybe your frequent posting of concept arts at your FB page recently is helping? :D Also the special feeling is there, you did a great job on that, and love the music~ ^-^

    ReplyDelete