16 Dec 2016

Houses, Blankets and Progress.

Ah. I really have did not have any time to work on Unintended this week. We are close to buying the apartment though. Which is nice.

As a consolation prize, I'm gonna show you what my gf made for us:

It's actually pretty big. It almost covers our whole bed. It took her something like nine months to make. I have to say that it's pretty cool. She used this image as a reference for it.
I give it  9/10.  Only way to get a 10/10, would be to use Lucius as a reference, or maybe the Unintended kids.  :)


Lucius on the other hand is coming along nicely. I think we are somewhere around 30% of content done. 
On the right there's a slice of our workload and how it's progressing overall. This would actually only be like a "pre beta" stage, but it still looks like it's going to be ready somewhere around 2018.  









We published this image in facebook during the week. It was drawn by Mika Koskensalmi. He was our main concept artist during the design phases. This is actually quite an accurate presentation also on our current progress. We are pretty much creating this area right now.

Okay maybe that's enough for now.
Maybe next time I'll have some Unintended things to show.

ps. I'm not really sure how well the friday works for me. I might be changing the date, I post these during the upcoming weeks, but don't worry, I'll keep posting at least once a week.


Kind Regards,
Johannes Aikio



1 comment:

  1. Wow that blanket is so well done! Your gf is very talented :D Yeah it would so cool if she used Lucius or Unintended as reference :)
    Sounds to me like Lucius III is going to be great! Looking forward to read your blog every week ^^

    ReplyDelete