5 Feb 2017

Unintended Puzzle Rooms

So. Next week is moving-day for me. Yay! That means that there probably will be a small gap on the blog and Unintended progress.

This week I continued on the Mud Tower and its main tower puzzle rooms. I've managed to create some fairly fun ones, I think.

Here are some examples:
One where you run through a room with spikes and try to keep ahead of the ones that are raising back up. It was very exciting for my tester. It probably should have a music also that keeps getting faster during the run. Have to think about how to achieve that.




Another room I did was this magnetic apparatus room. It basically has a magnetic connection thingy that will remotely control few of these blocks.


I think the tower has seven floors altogether, so maybe the next stop might be the boss man himself.

On another note: We did have our first outside tester for Lucius III and it seems we have something like 45 minutes of content "somewhat-done". It played fairly smoothly and did not have much problems on the progress. Overall feedback was also fairly positive so we shall see. I'm pretty hopeful on our current progress. It is pretty straight forward in the beginning. It remains to be seen how well it goes after that.

Well that's about it for today. I'll return in a week or two provided that I have an internet of some sort.


-Johannes






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! :D Hope everything goes smoothly on your moving day~
    Wow remote control magnetic blocks! Talk about hi-tech xD
    And thank you so much for the good news of Lucius III, that really brightens up my day...well...midnight ^^ Stay positive~

    ReplyDelete