3 Sept 2016

Unintended.

This is the project that I've been working on this summer.
It's a 2D adventure game where you play a little boy that accidentally breaks a magical item that freezes his home and family. He must adventure in a far away land to find an antidote for this spell.

It's still in very early stages and subject to a lot of changes but the main idea should come across.



I'm actually hoping to make this into a local multiplayer game. I noticed that Steam was lacking on adventure games that I could play together with my girlfriend so I decided to make it myself.

I'm not really very familiar with 2D graphics and I haven't done something like this before.
It's an interesting learning experiment. I think these graphics you are seeing are already the fourth iteration of the games overall look.

It's gonna still take a good while until this is done, but I'll try to keep posting about it while it progresses.

-Johannes

No comments:

Post a Comment