19 Jul 2017

Unintended Speech bubbles

Hi!
So, what has been happening? A lot I would say. Almost time for my summer vacation. That means a lot more work on Unintended. Hopefully I will be on the end-stretch after this vacation.
I've been working on the ridge a bit more. A lot of obstacles and enemies. To tell you the truth, Lucius has been taking a lot of my attention lately. But it's fine. That needs to be a priority anyway.
Here at home, I've been looking into re-doing the conversations. Since they also need to work somehow in the same screen multiplayer. So here's how




This system would mean that I loose the portraits and the titles from the earlier system. But I think it's for the best. Have to still figure out some placing issues though. Hopefully this will work okay in the end. I would have some more stuff to show you from this map, but I think I'm gonna save that until next week.

ps. I have my rant about PayPal over there as a draft, but once I got the problems finally figured out, my anger kinda went away. We shall see. If I get bored I'll finish writing it and publish it.

Anyways. Until next week.




3 comments:

  1. Using speech bubble is a brilliant idea! So the problem now is the speech bubbles overlaying each other?
    Don't worry about the rant, I can wait xD Glad things were sorted out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm not really sure if that's a real problem. It's fairly rare to have them so close and I could possibly just adjust them on those places.

      Delete
    2. Okie then it shouldn't be a problem :)

      Delete